Things I love: This week Pamela got baptized… and I can not describe the happiness I felt for her. Seriously, I know that sounds dumb and cliché. But she was so prepared, ready and grateful to finally have a purpose here, to finally understand Gods plan for her. Helping someone discover their own relationship with God brings a different kind of happiness. Knowing that I was able to share lasting joy with someone else made my heart SO HAPPY. #missionary #notsorry We painted someones house. Well, actually just a wall. My compi used to paint MURALS. How cool is my comp?!?! so she directed us and we did our best to help. BASICALLY start booking appointments with me for when I get back… JK. We mainly watched. And tried not to mess up. We made so many goodies this week, pizza, tomato soup, pancakes… It’s a problem. BUT I love eating. And people love learning to make American food SO we’re bonding. My body may not be so happy BUT I’m happy. Speaking of eating…. Compi has decided ...
Comments
Post a Comment